Rodos by catamaran from Bodrum
2 countries during one vacation. A seasonal trip to Rhodes on Saturdays and Mondays. A trip on catamaran on the Greek Rhodes Island. Attractive discounts for children.
- Departure from bodrum at 7:30 AM
- Transfer to port
- Trip on catamaran will take about two and a half hourse
- Visiting Rhodes island (by yourself)
- Return to port
- Return to Bodrum
Being able to see two countries during one vacation is an option that should not be missed. The tour starts with a transfer to the harbor, from where we leave for a 2.5 hour boat trip to the island of Rhodes. There we explore the city. Return to the port is scheduled for 17.00, and after the check-in we will return to Bodrum.
Rhodes is one of the most visited Greek islands. Upon arriving at the island's capital, there is a huge medieval wall in the harbor, which hides the whole history of the island. It is not by chance that this place is called the city of knights and was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list. This medieval town has many beautiful buildings, small streets and cozy pubs. Here are some place you must see: the Grand Masters' Palace from the 14th century, the medieval Knight's Street, the archaeological museum, the Sea Gate, the Suleyman's Mosque, the clock tower with an excellent panoramic view of the city.
- 2 way tickets
- port fees
- Take: passport, swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, sun cream, money, camera
- The child's age is calculated based on birthday, not birth year.
- Passport will be needed in the international terminal (no need to buy a visa, because Turkish visa provides multiple entries)
- There is no guide on this trip.
- The catamaran will leave Rhodes at 5:30 PM
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4om on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
Odbiór z każdego hotelu.