Teleferic - local trip from Kemer
The expedition on one of the fastest in Europe chairlifts to the top of Tanta 2365 m above the sea level
How does the booking process look like?
It is best to book the trip in advance. All tours are held regularly.
- Fill in the booking form, provide the name of your hotel and the duration of your stay.
- Pay only the booking fee via Paypal or pay all amount in cash on the spot.
- Receive booking and payment confirmations.
- 1 day before the trip, a representative of the local tour operator will contact you in order to arrange the meeting point.
- You will be picked up by the representative from the meeting point. You should pay him or her the remaining amount in euros
The expedition on one of the fastest in Europe chairlifts to the summit of Tahtali 2365m above the sea level. The ancient mountain was once called Olympus, where the ambrosia of immortality was consumed by the highest gods. Viewing platforms offer stunning panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and over Antalya Lycian coast. At the top in the clouds you can feel like a bird, sunbathe on loungers and sip Turkish tea, make a unique photo for your album, and even see wild mountain goats.
- transfers, insurance, tickets
- Sharp thinkgs (knives etc) are not allowed. The trip to the top will take about 15 minutes. On the top you will have free time for taking photos and sunbathing. Caffe and souvernir shop will be at your disposal
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4 pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- Take with you: money, camera, sunglasses, sunscreen.