Jeep Safari - local trip from Kemer
A trip in the Taurus mountains through the villages and pine forests
Expedition in the Taurus mountains through villages, forests, rough wilderness, among the pine forests and mountain trails Lycian intersected by creeks and streams crystal clear rivers. And all the crazy sometimes off-road jeep ride away from the busy resorts. The program includes Entry to the observation deck in the Taurus mountains at an altitude of ok.1500m overlooking Mount Tahtali, where you can meet nomads guarding their flocks of sheep, a walk in the mountain village, which will allow us to get to know another side of Turkey, as well as visit the huge old tree. In the afternoon we will eat delicious fresh grilled dinner on the river (fish or chicken). Volunteers will be able to visit a local cave (extra charge € 2). At the end of washing away the dust and dirt off-road refreshing bath in a small mountain waterfall.
- jeep transportation, insurance, lunch
Price does not include
- drinks, video of trips, tickets to the cave 2 €
- Hike in mixed groups.
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- We're taking: sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, swimsuit, towel, hat, money.