Blue Cruise from Kemer
A few hours cruise on a ship along the coast with stops for swimming.
Kemer is the perfect place to take a relaxing cruise on the sea. With stony and rocky shores of the water it is spotlessly clean and incredibly turquoise. We set sail from the port of Kemer, along the coast with views of the Taurus Mountains and Mount Tahtali, we will stop several times for swimming in the most beautiful bays, for example. Paradise Bay. Finally we get to Phaselis - an ancient city famous for its perfume. Here for volunteers for a fee the possibility of crossing the dinghy ashore and visit the ruins of ancient Phaselis. The ship provided animations and music. Being in Kemer, you can not deny myself this pleasure.
- transfers, insurance, lunch
Price does not include
- drinks, tickets and dinghy ride to Phaselis about 6 €
- During breaks baths, ship anchors in deep water approx. 20m from the edge - descent to the water after the ramp. On the ship there are toilets, a ship 2 floors with mattresses for sunbathing. To explore Phaselis about 6 € to be paid for passage pontoon in 2 pages and admission ticket. Descend the ladder for inflatable boat from the ship. Pontoon stops a few meters from the shore, starting from the pontoon into the water go out (to the knees) - so you better wear shoes only on the shore. In Phaselis surface is uneven and have good stability shoes.
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- We're taking: swimsuit, towel, mattress or can be set to snorkel, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, money, camera