Taurus mountains and Sapadere Canyon - local trip from Side
Expedition into the Taurus mountain to the rocky Sapadere canyon with river and waterfall. Visiting the Turkish village, mosque, cave, banana fields and silkworm breeding. Tour with English guide.
Expedition into the Taurus Mountains to the rocky Sapadere Canyon. A system of bridges and sidewalks was built in the gorge, suspended directly over a crystal clear mountain river. At the end of the gorge we reach the waterfall. Guests will be able to enjoy a swim here, and all are welcome to have a delicious dinner right there in the canyon by the river. We will also visit the Turkish village, where we will visit the hosts in their private home and exotic fruit plantations. In the village life is going slowly, there is a small cafe on the river itself, a water mill, and also a village square for meetings and weddings. We will see today's silk manufactory and silkworm breeding. We will also take you to the Cave of Gnomes. And at the end of the day visit the mountain dwarf cave full of stalactites.
- entrance to the Sapadere Canyon
- comfortable air-conditioned bus
- guide's services
Price does not include
- entrance to the gnome cave - 3 euros
- drinks, beverage
- We pass through the canyon on a wooden path, it is very convenient for driving a baby carriage.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- Bathing suit (for those wishing to bathe in the river), towel, sunglasses, headgear, filter creams, money, camera