Scuba diving in Side
Diving in the Mediterranean for both amateurs and people with certificates. English guide.
It is an adventure for those who appreciate new challenges, a trip prepared for amateurs who want to try their skills. We take a boat ride along the coast and bay to stop at the most interesting diving sites. At your disposal will be qualified staff and professional equipment. Dive lessons and equipment demonstration will be on board and on-site breathing exercises in the mask. Each of you is equipped with an oxygen bottle, foam, hip load and mask and tube. With individual instructors, you will go down to the depth of max 10m. After lunch, the second diving session. Under the water we will see different species of fish, shells, rocks. We also have underwater animations! Fish feeding was never more fun and interesting that here! The depths of the Mediterranean await its explorers!
There are two options:
Standard (scuba diving) - enjoy the full attractions of the trip
Excursions without a dive - for accompanying people
- diving equipment
- 2 dives
Price does not include
- soft drinks, beverage
- Possibility of taking an accompanying person who won't dive (appropriate variant to choose during the booking process)
- Each dive lasts30 minutes; the certificate holders can go to the higher depths according to their limits (you must have the certificate in order to show it). Diving available from the age of 9. An accompanying person participates in the cruise, eats dinner, without dive options. Mixed tours.
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- We take: swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, sun cream, money, camera